Sweetpea Cottage Pottery's Fan Box
Sweetpea Cottage Pottery
on Facebook
About the Artistisan
Jannett
I am currently a Studio Potter and Artist. I sell my work in Galleries and Shows and now also I am offering items on Etsy.
View my complete profile
Etsy
Sweetpea
From love comes inspiration.....she is just as sweet as she looks!
Our Etsy Store!
My Tweets
My latest Tweets!
follow me on Twitter
Blog Friends "share a link" List
Creative Terra Works
Pat Parker's Stoneware Pottery
TLC Inspirations
Peace Through Pottery
Followers
Facebook Badge
Sweetpea Cottage's Profile
Create Your Badge
~Welcome~
February
(2)
January
(1)
November
(1)
April
(1)
March
(2)
December
(1)
November
(2)
September
(2)
July
(1)
February
(1)
October
(1)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(2)
February
(2)
November
(1)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(1)
July
(2)
June
(3)
May
(2)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(2)
August
(1)
February
(4)
November
(4)
Mud Team Blog
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Just Beautiful!
This is what I love to do with my extra time, create, our beautiful nature in Michigan inspires me.
You can find more of my art pottery work here at:
Sweetpea Cottage Pottery
1 comment:
Cynthia
said...
This is really awesome - love the floral stopper!
June 5, 2008 at 8:57:00 PM EDT
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is really awesome - love the floral stopper!
Post a Comment